Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [1:01] Visual Studio Ultimate Roadmap (Jason Zander), What's New in Visual Studio 11 Beta Unit Testing (Peter Provost)
- [3:44] ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Razor and Open Source (Scott Guthrie), ASP.NET MVC 4, ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET Web Pages v2 (Razor) now all open source with contributions (Scott Hanselman), http://aspnetwebstack.codeplex.com
- [5:52] Build on the Team Foundation Service [TFSPreview] (Aaron Bjork)
- [6:48] Windows Phone SDK 7.1.1 Update Now Available (Cliff Simpkins)
- [8:43] Extending the Visual Studio 11 Web Browser Chooser and Browse With Menu to include Developer Profiles (Scott Hanselman)
- [9:59] Windows Azure for the ASP.NET Developer Series (Peter Laudati)
- [11:15] Metro XAML and HTML Control Sample Packs (Two downloads, bunches of controls sampled, lots of code examples, hours of...) (Greg Duncan), XAML controls sample pack, HTML controls sample pack
- [12:20] Activating Windows 8 contracts in your app (Windows 8 app developer blog)
- [14:28] 5 1/2 F# features every C# programmer should lust after (Mindscape)
- [16:57] Schema Compare Improvements (Bill Gibson)
- [18:05] AdventureWorks2012 now available for all on SQL Azure (Jamie Thomson)
- [18:52] Techdays 2012 the Netherlands, Using Windows Azure with Windows Phone, iOS, Android, and Windows 8 (Nick Harris)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week: [19:24] Porting Visual Studio Achievements for WP to Windows 8 (Den Delimarsky)
- Dan's Pick of the Week: [20:05] Make Mayhem
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.