Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:31] Build 2013
- [01:04] #785 – Using the Visual Profiler Tool, #783 – Downloading and Installing the WPF Performance Suite (Sean Sexton), WPF Performance Suite
- [01:45] Brew 1.0 has arrived! [Found Via: The Morning Brew #1321]
- [02:23] Backbone 1.0 (Jeremy Ashkenas) [Found Via: The Morning Brew #1321]
- [02:50] Git Patterns and Anti-Patterns (Luca Milanesio)
- [04:03] Developing an app with the Visual Studio 3D Starter Kit, part 1 of 3 (Roberto Sonnino)
- [04:51] GDC 2013 Windows Developer Content Direct3D Game Templates
- [05:29] New middleware makes porting games to Windows Phone easy (Todd Brix)
- [06:06] Windows Phone Apps - Watch Your Code for Hidden Activity (Den Delimarsky)
- Channel 9 Highlight:[07:08] Build Windows 8 Apps with YUI (Jeff Burtoft)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[07:40] Arena.Xlsm, an RPG built using Excel, carywalkin.wordpress.com, Version 1.1, Arena.Xlsm wiki
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[08:11] Dynamic Lockscreen Changer for Windows Phone 8, Built With ASP.NET MVC and Azure Mobile Services (Clint Rutkas, Den Delimarsky)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.