Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [1:01] A New Look for CodePlex (Mark Groves)
- [1:58] Project Mayhem - an overview, Making Mayhem with Volume Control, Project Mayhem - Creating a module (Clint Rutkas, Eli White)
- [3:09] Fast and fluid animations in your Metro style app (Angelina Gambo and Hamid Mahmood)
- [4:52] More news from MS Open Tech: announcing the open source Metro style theme for jQuery Mobile (Abu Obeida), Introducing the jQuery Mobile Metro Theme (Colin Eberhardt)
- [6:01] Develop HTML5 Windows Phone Apps with Apache Cordova (Colin Eberhardt)
- [7:06] Async Targeting Pack for Visual Studio 11 now available for .NET 4 and Silverlight 5 (Alex Turner)
- [8:33] .NET Debugging Stater Kit: for the Production Environment (Series) (Golnaz Alibeigi, Brad L, Mario Hewardt)
- [10:48] GUID Guide, part one, GUID Guide, part two (Eric Lippert)
- [12:19] Introducing Workspace Reloader - A Visual Studio AddIn to save your open files across project reloads (Scott Hanselman)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week: [13:45] Community TFS Build Manager – Build Notes Preview (Tarun Arora)
- Dan's Pick of the Week: [14:55] Android Ported to C#
Post-Production Note: Brian mentioned that the Build Notes Preview outputs to HTML. As seems to happen to all of us, later that night he woke up and suddenly realized that he had misspoke. The Build Notes Preview outputs to DocX and not HTML. BTW, the DocX is generated via the OpenXML SDK, so you don't need Office installed for this to work...
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.