This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:26] Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack, Announcing the .NET Framework 4.5.2
- [01:19] .NET SDKs and Downloads
- [01:40] Windows Phone 8.1 Development for Absolute Beginners (Bob Tabor)
- [02:43] *New* video series on Windows Store App development using Visual Basic on Microsoft Virtual Academy (Anthony D. Green, Bill Burrows)
- [03:36] Goto QuickVB, a Roslyn powered homage on Basic's 50th anniversary
- [04:51] Software Development with Feature Toggles (Bill Heys)
- [06:33] Porting your Cocos2D-x game to Windows devices (Lee Scott)
- [07:24] New Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool 2014 Now Available (Tim Rains)
- [08:44] TechEd North America Next Week: Watch the live stream here on Channel 9
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[09:17] Talking to robots (or other devices) using Bluetooth from a Windows Runtime app (Eric Schmidt)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[10:25] FREE Pluralsight video: "Get Involved" in community! (Scott Hanselman, Rob Conery), http://getinvolved.hanselman.com/
Admin Note: No show next week, please come by and see us at TechEd!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.