This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:26] Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack, Announcing the .NET Framework 4.5.2
- [01:19] .NET SDKs and Downloads
- [01:40] Windows Phone 8.1 Development for Absolute Beginners (Bob Tabor)
- [02:43] *New* video series on Windows Store App development using Visual Basic on Microsoft Virtual Academy (Anthony D. Green, Bill Burrows)
- [03:36] Goto QuickVB, a Roslyn powered homage on Basic's 50th anniversary
- [04:51] Software Development with Feature Toggles (Bill Heys)
- [06:33] Porting your Cocos2D-x game to Windows devices (Lee Scott)
- [07:24] New Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool 2014 Now Available (Tim Rains)
- [08:44] TechEd North America Next Week: Watch the live stream here on Channel 9
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[09:17] Talking to robots (or other devices) using Bluetooth from a Windows Runtime app (Eric Schmidt)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[10:25] FREE Pluralsight video: "Get Involved" in community! (Scott Hanselman, Rob Conery), http://getinvolved.hanselman.com/
Admin Note: No show next week, please come by and see us at TechEd!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.