Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:10] 100 million licenses, 250 million Store app downloads, 400 million active Outlook accounts
- [00:56] Build will release a public preview of “Windows Blue”
- [01:36] Visual Studio 2012.3 (Update 3) “go-live” CTP is now available (Brian Harry),http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=290979, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2835600
- [02:46] Announcing availability of ISOs for Visual Studio Updates (Eric Knox), ISO Recorder
- [04:12] TFS 2012.2 Power Tools update available (Brian Harry)
- [05:09] Publish Individual Files to your Server in Visual Studio 2012.2 (Rick Strahl)
- [06:18] Announcing TechEd Achievements (D. Begley, Karsten Januszewski)
- [07:18] .NET Crash Dump and Live Process Inspection (Lee Culver)
- [08:42] Windows Store app Development snack: Compress your images! (Robert MacLean )
- [09:41] Channel 9 Highlight: Inside Code Digger (Nikolai Tillmann, Peli de Halleux)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:10] Creative Coding Videos
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[12:03] Unit Test Generator under the bonnet (hood) … aka vsarUnitTestFx (Willy-P. Schaub)
Production Note: Yep, no bumpers... Golnaz wasn't available, leaving Brain and Dan on their own, and well... enough said.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.