Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:10] 100 million licenses, 250 million Store app downloads, 400 million active Outlook accounts
- [00:56] Build will release a public preview of “Windows Blue”
- [01:36] Visual Studio 2012.3 (Update 3) “go-live” CTP is now available (Brian Harry),http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=290979, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2835600
- [02:46] Announcing availability of ISOs for Visual Studio Updates (Eric Knox), ISO Recorder
- [04:12] TFS 2012.2 Power Tools update available (Brian Harry)
- [05:09] Publish Individual Files to your Server in Visual Studio 2012.2 (Rick Strahl)
- [06:18] Announcing TechEd Achievements (D. Begley, Karsten Januszewski)
- [07:18] .NET Crash Dump and Live Process Inspection (Lee Culver)
- [08:42] Windows Store app Development snack: Compress your images! (Robert MacLean )
- [09:41] Channel 9 Highlight: Inside Code Digger (Nikolai Tillmann, Peli de Halleux)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:10] Creative Coding Videos
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[12:03] Unit Test Generator under the bonnet (hood) … aka vsarUnitTestFx (Willy-P. Schaub)
Production Note: Yep, no bumpers... Golnaz wasn't available, leaving Brain and Dan on their own, and well... enough said.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.