Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Mark and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:07] Introducing a new Windows Dev Center experience, Windows Dev Center
- [02:25] Windows 8.1 at //build (Windows Keeps Getting Better) (Brandon LeBlanc)
- [03:25] Channel 9 Highlight: Programming Windows with Charles Petzold (Charles Petzold, Jaime Rodriguez)
- [04:44] MissionControl - A Flexible API for Remote Device Control (Clint Rutkas, Den Delimarsky)
- [06:08] Visual Studio ALM Ranger Solutions Catalog (Willy-P. Schaub)
- [07:30] Testing with Visual Studio 2012 Agile TMap The QUALITY A-Z Roadshow (Clemens Reijnen)
- [08:20] Channel 9 Highlight: Getting started with Cinder for Windows Store Apps (Rick Barraza)
- [09:30] Solving Mazes with AI Pathfinding Techniques: A* vs Tremaux (Kory Becker)
Picks of the Week!
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[12:04] Farticus (Sayed Hashimi, Mads Kristensen)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:27] Blue Screen of Death: Who designed the original Windows Blue Screen of Death? (John Vert)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.