Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Mark and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:07] Introducing a new Windows Dev Center experience, Windows Dev Center
- [02:25] Windows 8.1 at //build (Windows Keeps Getting Better) (Brandon LeBlanc)
- [03:25] Channel 9 Highlight: Programming Windows with Charles Petzold (Charles Petzold, Jaime Rodriguez)
- [04:44] MissionControl - A Flexible API for Remote Device Control (Clint Rutkas, Den Delimarsky)
- [06:08] Visual Studio ALM Ranger Solutions Catalog (Willy-P. Schaub)
- [07:30] Testing with Visual Studio 2012 Agile TMap The QUALITY A-Z Roadshow (Clemens Reijnen)
- [08:20] Channel 9 Highlight: Getting started with Cinder for Windows Store Apps (Rick Barraza)
- [09:30] Solving Mazes with AI Pathfinding Techniques: A* vs Tremaux (Kory Becker)
Picks of the Week!
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[12:04] Farticus (Sayed Hashimi, Mads Kristensen)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:27] Blue Screen of Death: Who designed the original Windows Blue Screen of Death? (John Vert)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.