Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:42] Announcing the Release of WebMatrix 3
- [01:13] Announcing the release of Windows Azure SDK 2.0 for .NET (Scott Guthrie)
- [02:56] Windows Azure: Improvements to Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services and a new Ruby SDK (Scott Guthrie)
- [03:58] Windows Azure Training Kit - April 2013 Available (Dr. Z), Download
- [05:03] Moving 4th & Mayor to Windows Azure Web Sites (Jeff Wilcox)
- [06:08] Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2012 (VSTA) is Now Available, VSTA 2012 SDK, VSTA 2012 Redistributable
- [07:19] Enterprise Library 6.0 (S. Somasegar), Just released - Microsoft Enterprise Library 6 (Grigori Melnik)
- [08:53] NuGet 2.5 Released (Jeff Handley)
- [09:17] NuGet for C++ (Jennifer Leaf)
- [10:28] Taking NuGet to the Enterprise (Alex Papadimoulis)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:52] Turning a standard LCD monitor into touchscreen with a $5 wall-mounted sensor
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:34] What happens when pirates play a game development simulator and then go bankrupt because of piracy? (Patrick)
- Brian's Addendum:[15:41] Indie Game: The Movie
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.