This week on Channel 9, Brian and guest host Sara Ford discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:14] Microsoft contributes cloud server designs to the Open Compute Project (Bill Laing)
- [02:29] Captions now available on many Channel 9 videos (Duncan Mackenzie)
- [03:26] WAT? Website to App — The Web App Template Simplifies Windows App Development (John Shewchuk), http://wat.codeplex.com/
- [04:17] More control for app developers in the Windows Store (Keith Senzel)
- [05:24] .NET 4.5.1 Supports Microsoft Security Updates for .NET NuGet Libraries (Alok Shriram)
- [06:11] Auto History Extension in Visual Studio 2013, See it on Channel 9, Auto History Extension (Robert Green, Mark Wilson-Thomas)
- [08:15] Wordament Ships to Every Major Platform with Xamarin (Mike Bluestein)
- [09:09] Visual Basic Goes Mobile with Portable Libraries (Craig Dunn)
- [09:51] Using Visual Studio Online to Load Test the NORAD tracks Santa website (Mauricio Avilés)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:57] Windows Phone controlled car with Netduino and Bluetooth (Matt Cavanagh)
- Sara's Pick of the Week:[11:56] Princeton is Dead (Debunking Princeton)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.