This week on Channel 9, Brian and guest host Sara Ford discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:14] Microsoft contributes cloud server designs to the Open Compute Project (Bill Laing)
- [02:29] Captions now available on many Channel 9 videos (Duncan Mackenzie)
- [03:26] WAT? Website to App — The Web App Template Simplifies Windows App Development (John Shewchuk), http://wat.codeplex.com/
- [04:17] More control for app developers in the Windows Store (Keith Senzel)
- [05:24] .NET 4.5.1 Supports Microsoft Security Updates for .NET NuGet Libraries (Alok Shriram)
- [06:11] Auto History Extension in Visual Studio 2013, See it on Channel 9, Auto History Extension (Robert Green, Mark Wilson-Thomas)
- [08:15] Wordament Ships to Every Major Platform with Xamarin (Mike Bluestein)
- [09:09] Visual Basic Goes Mobile with Portable Libraries (Craig Dunn)
- [09:51] Using Visual Studio Online to Load Test the NORAD tracks Santa website (Mauricio Avilés)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:57] Windows Phone controlled car with Netduino and Bluetooth (Matt Cavanagh)
- Sara's Pick of the Week:[11:56] Princeton is Dead (Debunking Princeton)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.