Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Mark discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:39] Windows Phone SDK 8.0 Download
- [1:43] What's new in Windows Phone 8 (Justin Angel)
- [3:39] Touring the Windows Phone 8 Dev Center (Todd Brix)
- [3:55] 8 days of Windows Phone 8 (Geert van der Cruijsen)
- [4:15] How many lines of code does it take to build a complete WP8 speech app? (Rob Chambers)
- [5:15] Announcing the release of the .NET Framework for Windows Phone 8 (Brandon Bray)
- [6:39] //build/ Session Highlight: The Evolution of .NET (Brandon Bray)
- [8:26] Windows 8 Design Handbook (Ratio Interactive)
- [9:34] [#WINDOWS8] HowTo: Debugging a app in Win8 ARM with Visual Studio 2012 #VS2012 (Bruno Capuano)
- [11:01] Ten - oh, wait, eleven - Eleven things you should know about the ASP.NET Fall 2012 Update (Jon Galloway)
- [12:33] Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2012
- [13:15] Meet IntelliCommand (Visual Studio 2010/2012 extension) (Denis Gladkikh), Helping others become Visual Studio Keyboard Ninja's with the Code Ninja Spy -> CodeNinjaSpy
- [14:32] Using Private Extension Galleries in Visual Studio 2012 (Jakob Ehn)
- [14:59] Reactive Extensions (Rx) is now Open Source (Scott Hanselman)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[15:50] 31 Days of Windows 8 (Clark Sell, Jeff Blankenburg)
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[17:41] JSON Editor Online
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.