This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:32] Visual Studio 2012 tools for Git RTM (Brian Harry)
- [01:28] Announcing simship of Visual Studio 2013 content in 14 languages!, Developer Content blog (Sara Nicolini)
- [02:17] Bringing TouchDevelop to the Cloud (Rob Knies), cloud data for TouchDevelop released today (Nikolai Tillmann)
- [02:58] Corona Labs announces SDK support for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Store Apps (Daniel Rubino)
- [03:40] Figure out deprecated WinRT 8.1 types and members with the DeprecatedApi tool (Christophe Nasarre)
- [04:15] Hardcore Debugging for .NET Developers (not for the faint of heart) (Rodney Viana)
- [05:14] Windows Azure Backup Vault
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week: [06:17] Historical Software Collection
- Dan's Pick of the Week: [07:23] Updated: Speaking checklist for great talks (Printable) (Scott Berkun)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.