This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:32] Visual Studio 2012 tools for Git RTM (Brian Harry)
- [01:28] Announcing simship of Visual Studio 2013 content in 14 languages!, Developer Content blog (Sara Nicolini)
- [02:17] Bringing TouchDevelop to the Cloud (Rob Knies), cloud data for TouchDevelop released today (Nikolai Tillmann)
- [02:58] Corona Labs announces SDK support for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Store Apps (Daniel Rubino)
- [03:40] Figure out deprecated WinRT 8.1 types and members with the DeprecatedApi tool (Christophe Nasarre)
- [04:15] Hardcore Debugging for .NET Developers (not for the faint of heart) (Rodney Viana)
- [05:14] Windows Azure Backup Vault
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week: [06:17] Historical Software Collection
- Dan's Pick of the Week: [07:23] Updated: Speaking checklist for great talks (Printable) (Scott Berkun)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.