This week on Channel 9, Brian and guest host Charles Torre discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:38] node.js Tools for Visual Studio (Scott Hanselman)
- [01:22] Enterprise Library 6: Developer’s Guide Released (Grigori Melnik)
- [01:58] SmartOffice4TFS (Brian Harry)
- [03:01] How much data can you put on VSOnline? (Brian Harry)
- [04:51] RyuJIT .NET JIT compiler CTP1 FAQ (Kevin Frei)
- [07:30] Channel 9 Highlight: IWP66: Windows Phone for Enterprise Developers (Larry Lieberman, Matthijs Hoekstra)
- [08:24] 8 Staggering Facts About Windows (Kyle Russell)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Picks of the Week:
- Charles' Pick of the Week:[12:07] Announcing the Visual C++ Compiler November 2013 CTP (Eric Battalio)
Production Note: No show next week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the States...
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.