This week on Channel 9, Brian and guest host Charles Torre discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:38] node.js Tools for Visual Studio (Scott Hanselman)
- [01:22] Enterprise Library 6: Developer’s Guide Released (Grigori Melnik)
- [01:58] SmartOffice4TFS (Brian Harry)
- [03:01] How much data can you put on VSOnline? (Brian Harry)
- [04:51] RyuJIT .NET JIT compiler CTP1 FAQ (Kevin Frei)
- [07:30] Channel 9 Highlight: IWP66: Windows Phone for Enterprise Developers (Larry Lieberman, Matthijs Hoekstra)
- [08:24] 8 Staggering Facts About Windows (Kyle Russell)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Picks of the Week:
- Charles' Pick of the Week:[12:07] Announcing the Visual C++ Compiler November 2013 CTP (Eric Battalio)
Production Note: No show next week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday in the States...
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.