This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:20] Unifying Developer Registration: Windows and Windows Phone (Todd Brix )
- [01:02] IE11 for Windows 7 Globally Available for Consumers and Businesses
- [02:90] Announcing Unity for ID@Xbox Developers (Chris Charla), Big Xbox One News for Unity Developers (David Helgason)
- [04:08] Windows Azure: Import/Export Hard Drives, VM ACLs, Web Sockets, Remote Debugging, Continuous Delivery, New Relic, Billing Alerts and More (Scott Guthrie)
- [05:42] Windows Azure poster November 2013 edition (Jouni Heikniemi)
- [06:10] Remote Debugging a Window Azure Web Site with Visual Studio 2013 (Sayed-Ibrahim-Hashimi)
- [07:12] Team Explorer Everywhere 2013 is Available (Brian Harry)
- [07:50] .NET Framework setup verification tool and cleanup tool now support .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Aaron Stebner)
- [09:23] MSDN Translation Wiki/Community Translation, Developer Content blog (Sara Nicolini)
- [10:28] Channel 9 Highlight: LEGO Mindstorms EV3 API (Brian Peek, Clint Rutkas, Dan Fernandez)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[12:16] Choose your ipsum
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:02] Beautiful D&D Maps Recount Days of Adventure (John Baichtal)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.