Play TWC9: One Store, IE11 for Windows 7, Unity for Xbox One and more...
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:20] Unifying Developer Registration: Windows and Windows Phone (Todd Brix )
- [01:02] IE11 for Windows 7 Globally Available for Consumers and Businesses
- [02:90] Announcing Unity for ID@Xbox Developers (Chris Charla), Big Xbox One News for Unity Developers (David Helgason)
- [04:08] Windows Azure: Import/Export Hard Drives, VM ACLs, Web Sockets, Remote Debugging, Continuous Delivery, New Relic, Billing Alerts and More (Scott Guthrie)
- [05:42] Windows Azure poster November 2013 edition (Jouni Heikniemi)
- [06:10] Remote Debugging a Window Azure Web Site with Visual Studio 2013 (Sayed-Ibrahim-Hashimi)
- [07:12] Team Explorer Everywhere 2013 is Available (Brian Harry)
- [07:50] .NET Framework setup verification tool and cleanup tool now support .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Aaron Stebner)
- [09:23] MSDN Translation Wiki/Community Translation, Developer Content blog (Sara Nicolini)
- [10:28] Channel 9 Highlight: LEGO Mindstorms EV3 API (Brian Peek, Clint Rutkas, Dan Fernandez)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[12:16] Choose your ipsum
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[13:02] Beautiful D&D Maps Recount Days of Adventure (John Baichtal)