Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian (Brian's back!) discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [2:10] MSDN Magazine Windows 8 Special
- [2:57] NuGet for Windows Store App Developers (Howard Dierking)
- [3:44] Inside the Kinect for Windows SDK Update with Peter Zatloukal and Bob Heddle (Peter Zatloukal, Bob Heddle), Kinect for Windows releases SDK update and launches in China
- [5:09] Web Platform Docs Debuts with Developer Resources (Eliot Graff)
- [7:09] Channel 9 Highlight: DevNuggets [Returns] with Leverage the maps app in your Windows Store (G. Andrew Duthie)
- [8:00] The essential guide to testing your Windows 8 game (Tom Rouse)
- [8:38] HTML5 Game Starter Kit for Windows 8 (Petri Wilhelmsen)
- [9:41] Large Datasets in Windows 8: Part 2 – Syncing Datasets to SQLite, Part 1, (Matt Hudson)
- [10:39] Improving Your App's Performance with PerfView (Brandon Bray)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:30] In-Place: Interacting with Large Displays (Rob Knies)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:26] Freehand 3D Computer Interaction Without Gloves
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.