Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian (Brian's back!) discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [2:10] MSDN Magazine Windows 8 Special
- [2:57] NuGet for Windows Store App Developers (Howard Dierking)
- [3:44] Inside the Kinect for Windows SDK Update with Peter Zatloukal and Bob Heddle (Peter Zatloukal, Bob Heddle), Kinect for Windows releases SDK update and launches in China
- [5:09] Web Platform Docs Debuts with Developer Resources (Eliot Graff)
- [7:09] Channel 9 Highlight: DevNuggets [Returns] with Leverage the maps app in your Windows Store (G. Andrew Duthie)
- [8:00] The essential guide to testing your Windows 8 game (Tom Rouse)
- [8:38] HTML5 Game Starter Kit for Windows 8 (Petri Wilhelmsen)
- [9:41] Large Datasets in Windows 8: Part 2 – Syncing Datasets to SQLite, Part 1, (Matt Hudson)
- [10:39] Improving Your App's Performance with PerfView (Brandon Bray)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:30] In-Place: Interacting with Large Displays (Rob Knies)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:26] Freehand 3D Computer Interaction Without Gloves
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.