This week on Channel 9, Dan and Mark discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:35] Windows 8.1 now available!
- [01:03] Windows 8.1 for Developers
- [02:17] Visual Studio 2013 Overview
- [04:00] ASP.NET & Entity Framework (Scott Guthrie)
- [06:03] Announcing our third Windows Phone 8 update—plus a new developer preview program (Darren Laybourn)
- [06:47] Introducing Windows Phone Preview for Developers (Cliff Simpkins)
- [07:55] NuGet is a .NET framework release vehicle (Alok Shriram)
- [09:21] Asynchronous Solution Load Performance Improvements in Visual Studio 2013 (Ben Bradley)
- [10:26] Switching to Managed Compatibility Mode in Visual Studio 2013 (Andrew Chan - MSFT)
- [12:22] Portable Class Library (PCL) now available on all platforms (Rich Lander)
- [13:50] ‘Paste JSON As Classes’ in ASP.NET and Web Tools 2012.2 RC (Anand Paranjape)
- [15:13] Improving the state of the art in API documentation sites (Daniel Cazzulino)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[16:32] MS Open Tech releases Kinect Common Bridge, a simple open source way for infusing the magic of Kinect in creative development (Olivier Bloch)
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[17:41] Windows 8.1 HID and a Missile Launcher
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.