This week on Channel 9, Dan and Mark discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:35] Windows 8.1 now available!
- [01:03] Windows 8.1 for Developers
- [02:17] Visual Studio 2013 Overview
- [04:00] ASP.NET & Entity Framework (Scott Guthrie)
- [06:03] Announcing our third Windows Phone 8 update—plus a new developer preview program (Darren Laybourn)
- [06:47] Introducing Windows Phone Preview for Developers (Cliff Simpkins)
- [07:55] NuGet is a .NET framework release vehicle (Alok Shriram)
- [09:21] Asynchronous Solution Load Performance Improvements in Visual Studio 2013 (Ben Bradley)
- [10:26] Switching to Managed Compatibility Mode in Visual Studio 2013 (Andrew Chan - MSFT)
- [12:22] Portable Class Library (PCL) now available on all platforms (Rich Lander)
- [13:50] ‘Paste JSON As Classes’ in ASP.NET and Web Tools 2012.2 RC (Anand Paranjape)
- [15:13] Improving the state of the art in API documentation sites (Daniel Cazzulino)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[16:32] MS Open Tech releases Kinect Common Bridge, a simple open source way for infusing the magic of Kinect in creative development (Olivier Bloch)
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[17:41] Windows 8.1 HID and a Missile Launcher
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.