This week on Channel 9, Brian and first time on the show, Nikola Metulev, discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:04] Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2013 Pricing (Keith Ward)
- [01:42] RyuJIT: The next-generation JIT compiler for .NET (Andrew Pardoe)
- [02:33] Just Released – Data Access for Highly Scalable Solutions: Using SQL, NoSQL, and Polyglot Persistence (Drew Oakley)
- [03:51] Windows 8.1 Learning RoadMap (Ibrahim Kivanc)
- [05:08] Blending apps and sites with the HTML x-ms-webview (Kevin Hill)
- [06:26] [#VS2013] HowTo: Create a website project in Visual Studio using Bootstrap (Bruno Capuano)
- [07:22] Web Essentials for Visual Studio: Open Data Made Simple (Mark MacDonnell)
- [08:50] Task.Run vs BackgroundWorker: Conclusion (Stephen Cleary)
- [09:34] Visual Studio Start Page: Through the ages (Tony Goodhew)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:20] Visual J#!