Play TWC9: Visual Studio 2013 Pricing, RyuJIT, Learning Windows 8.1 and more
This week on Channel 9, Brian and first time on the show, Nikola Metulev, discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:04] Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2013 Pricing (Keith Ward)
- [01:42] RyuJIT: The next-generation JIT compiler for .NET (Andrew Pardoe)
- [02:33] Just Released – Data Access for Highly Scalable Solutions: Using SQL, NoSQL, and Polyglot Persistence (Drew Oakley)
- [03:51] Windows 8.1 Learning RoadMap (Ibrahim Kivanc)
- [05:08] Blending apps and sites with the HTML x-ms-webview (Kevin Hill)
- [06:26] [#VS2013] HowTo: Create a website project in Visual Studio using Bootstrap (Bruno Capuano)
- [07:22] Web Essentials for Visual Studio: Open Data Made Simple (Mark MacDonnell)
- [08:50] Task.Run vs BackgroundWorker: Conclusion (Stephen Cleary)
- [09:34] Visual Studio Start Page: Through the ages (Tony Goodhew)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:20] Visual J#!