Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [0:40] Nokia’s First Two Windows Phones Are Here. And They’re Awesome, Live from Nokia World 2011: Nokia Music makes music personal & portable, Live from Nokia World 2011: Kinectimals for Windows Phone (Ben "The PC Guy" Rudolph) & Devices and news from Nokia World (Laura Foy)
- [2:06] Welcome Nokia Lumia WP7 Emulator Skin [Found via, MicrosoftFeed, Download Nokia Lumia WP7 Emulator Skin and Scott Lovegrove]
- [2:43] Screen Capturer tool now allows use of camera button in updated version [Homebrew] (Daniel Rubino)
- [3:49] Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone v1.3.1 (Wade Wegner)
- [4:40] Free Azure resource-monitoring utility: AzurePing (Igor Papirov), http://www.paraleap.com/azureping
- [5:31] Announcing SkypeKit for Desktop with Video Calling (Chris Andrews) [Found via ars technica, Skype desktop SDK to bring video calling to third-party apps (Ryan Paul)]
- [6:21] Top 10 Best HTML5 And CSS3 Books (Microsoft Feed)
- [7:01] Using Node.js in an ASP.NET MVC application with iisnode (Jon Galloway)
- [7:51] Building Visual Studio Extensions with Roslyn (Jonathan Allen)
- [9:20] Windows Runtime internals: understanding "Hello World" (Matt Merry)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week! [10:44] Kinect to Kill: A Channel 9 Halloween Special
- Clint's Pick of the Week! [11:06] Getting Started with the .NET Gadgeteer - Part 1: Background, Setup, and Hello World (Pete Brown)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.