Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Clint discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [0:38] Channel 9 has gone Global (Duncan Mackenzie)
- [2:05] Microsoft All-In-One Code Framework Sample Browser v4 Released – A New Way to Enjoy 700 Microsoft Code Samples, http://aka.ms/samplebrowser, http://aka.ms/onecode (Jialiang Ge)
- [2:59] Silverlight Toolkit (September 2011) for Silverlight 5–What’s new?, Silverlight 5 Toolkit - September 2011 (David Catuhe)
- [3:43] Migrating the .Net Pet Shop to Windows #Azure (drmcghee)
- [5:24] Json.NET 4.0 Release 3 – LINQ to JSON performance (James Newton-King)
- [7:30] Stack Exchange API (Christophe Geer)
- [8:16] Get to Windows Phone 7.5 #1: From XNA to SLXNA, #2 Adding FAS [Fast Application Switching] to XNA, #3 Adding FAS to a Typical Silverlight Application (Larry Alieberman)
- [9:24] Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Cheat Sheet – Live Tiles, Windows Phone 7.5 Cheat Sheet: Beyond Mango SDK – Toolkits and Controls (Kevin Ashley)
- [11:06] EMGU Multiple Face Recognition using PCA and Parallel Optimization (C_Johnson)
- [12:07] TPL Dataflow–An overview, Introduction to TPL Dataflow (Arun Mahendrakar)
- [13:06] F# Eye for the C# Guy (Phil Trelford)
- [14:29] .NET 4.5: Vance Morrison - Performance and Memory Diagnostics (Charles Torre, Vance Morrison)
- [15:26] .NET 4.5: Oleg Lvovitch and Kevin Ransom - Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) 2.0 (Charles Torre, Oleg Lvovitch and Kevin Ransom)
- [16:33] Channel Live at BUILD: Q&A with Anders Hejlsberg (Anders Hejlsberg , Charles Torre)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week! [17:04] Geo AR Toolkit (Jared Bienz)
- Clint's Pick of the Week! [18:12] .NET for Metro style apps overview, Porting existing .NET code to Metro style apps [Wes] (BCL Team)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.