This week on Channel 9, Dan and Larry discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:28] Visual Studio, Team Foundation Service and the Enterprise Cloud (Soma)
- [01:08] VS 2013 Virtual Launch
- [02:04] DebugDiag 2.0 is now RTW
- [02:33] Introducing ScriptCS – C# on a diet (Glenn Block)
- [03:22] Ultimate guide to learning AngularJS in one day (Todd Motto)
- Dinosaurs and Spaceships: Using self hosted WebAPI 2 with legacy applications (Malisa Ncube)
- [04:03] My road to Visual Studio 2013 (Mads Kristensen)
- [04:48] Open sourcing Web Essentials 2012 (Mads Kristensen)
- [05:21] Filter Breakpoints (Brad Sullivan )
- [06:23] 10 ways to make your .NET projects play nice with others (Troy Hunt)
- [07:24] Designing Great APIs Means Valuing Laziness (Kevin Lacker) [Found Via: Jason Haley's Interesting Finds October 11,2013]
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[09:08] [#LEGO] Project management board with LEGO! (Freak level 9) (Bruno Capuano)
- Larry's Pick of the Week:[10:21] Oculus Rift
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.