This week on Channel 9, Dan and Larry discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:28] Visual Studio, Team Foundation Service and the Enterprise Cloud (Soma)
- [01:08] VS 2013 Virtual Launch
- [02:04] DebugDiag 2.0 is now RTW
- [02:33] Introducing ScriptCS – C# on a diet (Glenn Block)
- [03:22] Ultimate guide to learning AngularJS in one day (Todd Motto)
- Dinosaurs and Spaceships: Using self hosted WebAPI 2 with legacy applications (Malisa Ncube)
- [04:03] My road to Visual Studio 2013 (Mads Kristensen)
- [04:48] Open sourcing Web Essentials 2012 (Mads Kristensen)
- [05:21] Filter Breakpoints (Brad Sullivan )
- [06:23] 10 ways to make your .NET projects play nice with others (Troy Hunt)
- [07:24] Designing Great APIs Means Valuing Laziness (Kevin Lacker) [Found Via: Jason Haley's Interesting Finds October 11,2013]
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[09:08] [#LEGO] Project management board with LEGO! (Freak level 9) (Bruno Capuano)
- Larry's Pick of the Week:[10:21] Oculus Rift
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.