This week on Channel 9, Clint and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:20] Windows Azure: Announcing release of Windows Azure SDK 2.2 (with lots of goodies) (Scott Guthrie)
- [02:09] Microsoft Acquires Apiphany (Steven Martin)
- [03:17] New Bing Speech Recognition Control and Updated Bing OCR and Translator Controls on Windows Azure Marketplace (Max Uritsky)
- [05:06] Katana 2 is Available! (Brian Benz)
- [06:08] Windows 8.1 app samples
- [6:54] Top things web developers should know about the Visual Studio 2013 release (Jon Galloway)
- [08:00] 10 Great Windows Phone 8 Code Samples (No, Wait… 30) (Matthias Shapiro)
- [09:00] Generating complex math visualizations in SVG using C# and ILNumerics (Scott Hanselman)
- [09:57] Tips and Tricks on NuGet Packaging for .NET Developers (Mostafa Elzoghbi)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:03] Building a 3D MMO Using WebSockets (Nick Janssen)
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[12:32] NASA Engineer Builds Halloween Costume That Syncs With Your Smartphone (Patrick Clark)
Note: The 10 Great Windows Phone 8 Code Samples (No, Wait… 30) post is even cooler than Clint made it out to be. Matthias created a quick Silverlight app that makes finding the technology -> sample even easier than following a static line. Click on the tech and the appropriate paths are interactively highlighted...
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.