This week on Channel 9, Clint and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:20] Windows Azure: Announcing release of Windows Azure SDK 2.2 (with lots of goodies) (Scott Guthrie)
- [02:09] Microsoft Acquires Apiphany (Steven Martin)
- [03:17] New Bing Speech Recognition Control and Updated Bing OCR and Translator Controls on Windows Azure Marketplace (Max Uritsky)
- [05:06] Katana 2 is Available! (Brian Benz)
- [06:08] Windows 8.1 app samples
- [6:54] Top things web developers should know about the Visual Studio 2013 release (Jon Galloway)
- [08:00] 10 Great Windows Phone 8 Code Samples (No, Wait… 30) (Matthias Shapiro)
- [09:00] Generating complex math visualizations in SVG using C# and ILNumerics (Scott Hanselman)
- [09:57] Tips and Tricks on NuGet Packaging for .NET Developers (Mostafa Elzoghbi)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[11:03] Building a 3D MMO Using WebSockets (Nick Janssen)
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[12:32] NASA Engineer Builds Halloween Costume That Syncs With Your Smartphone (Patrick Clark)
Note: The 10 Great Windows Phone 8 Code Samples (No, Wait… 30) post is even cooler than Clint made it out to be. Matthias created a quick Silverlight app that makes finding the technology -> sample even easier than following a static line. Click on the tech and the appropriate paths are interactively highlighted...
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.