This week on Channel 9, Vlad and Petri discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:30] Microsoft open sources PowerShell, brings it to Linux and OS X [Frederic Lardinois], https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell, [Official Blog Post] PowerShell on Linux and Open Source!, [Post from Jeffery Snover] PowerShell is open sourced and is available on Linux
- [01:38] Introducing the UWP Community Toolkit [Giorgio Sardo]
- [03:03] Learn what every PC game dev should know about Windows 10 [Alex Teodorescu-Badia]
- [04:14] Unity and Facebook Team Up to Support Game Developers
- [05:11] I tested out a virtual reality fart simulator and it was as odd as it sounds [Sam Haysom]
- [06:56] Windows Holographic experience available for mainstream Windows 10 PCs next year [Terry Myerson]
Picks of the Week!
- Petri's Pick of the Week:[08:20] Experience Minecraft in a whole new way with Oculus Rift Today [Mike McGrath]
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[09:51] Uber’s First Self-Driving Fleet Arrives in Pittsburgh This Month [Max Chafkin]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.