Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian is back from vacation and joins Dan in the studio to discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- Microsoft PDC - We've now published a number of session titles and remember that every session will be broadcast live as it happens on Oct 28 & 29th
- Channel 9 Live - We'll be doing Channel 9 Live both days, with live interactive sessions and speakers including Bob Muglia, Mark Russinovich, Anders Hejlsberg, Scott Guthrie, and more
- PDC Local Events - There are over 100 local developer events around the world where you can watch PDC sessions.
- David Anson - If your Windows Phone 7 emulator takes a long time on the first network request, it could be because it's not getting an IPv4 address. To fix it, manually set your DNS to OpenDNS.
- Brian Hitney - A recap on an internal email with Eric Lawrence, creator of Fiddler on how to configure Fiddler to work with the Windows Phone 7 Emulator
- Greg Duncan - NoReplyAll Outlook Template, A (non-IRM) template so that people can't reply all to an email
- Jaime Rodriguez - Installing MSDN docs for offline use, and Brian/Dan hope that MSDN docs are improved in the future
- XNA Creator's Club - New utilities and articles on XNA Performance best practices
- Rene Schulte - Part 2 of his Coding4Fun PicFx article as PicFx and Pictures Lab applications are now in the Windows Phone marketplace
- Scott Guthrie - Using the new @model keyword for Razor views for ASP.NET MVC 3
- Andy Beaulieu - Physics Helper 4 library now available, supports Farseer Physics Engine 3,
Picks of the week!
- Brian's pick: Discount ASP.net just launched a hosted TFS service
- Dan's pick: A fond farewell to one of our favorite 'softies, Sara Ford, who is leaving Microsoft
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.