Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Mark discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:23] Winners of the 2014 Imagine Cup World Finals [John Scott Tynes], https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Imagine-Cup/World-Finals-2014
- [03:05] Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 (Visual Studio 2013.3)
- [03:19] VS/TFS 2013.3 (Update 3) released (Brian Harry)
- [04:30] Visual Studio 2013 Update 3, Azure SDK 2.4, Windows Phone 8.1 Update and Apache Cordova Tools CTP 2 (Soma)
- [04:44] Announcing new Web Features in Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 RTM (Xinyang Qiu)
- [07:01] Visual Studio Tools for Unity 1.9 (Jb Evain)
- [07:35] Channel 9 Interview - Fun with the Interns: Charles Lowell on the .NET Portability Analyzer (Beth Massi, Charles Lowell), Leveraging existing code across .NET platforms
- [09:34] The Mobile Web should just work for everyone (Frank Olivier)
- [10:35] Your Editor should Encourage You (Phil Haack)
- [11:32] TFS Work Item Visualizers, Introduction to DotNet Pretty, Gordon-Beeming/DotNet-Pretty (Gordon Beeming)
- [12:43] Kinect Breaker, https://github.com/taylorgibb/kinect-breaker, https://vimeo.com/101608484
- [13:18] Writing High-Performance .NET Code (Ben Watson)
Picks of the Week!
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[14:04] The latest technologies in plaintext editing: NotepadConf (Raymond Chen), Note: See the readme.html for details on how it was created
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[15:08] Microsoft 1994 (via The Verge, Microsoft’s 1994 website looked like a Geocities page [Tom Warren]), NotepadConf
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.