Play TWC9: Sara Ford, VS/TFS 2013 Update 4 CTP, Task Runner Explorer, Vagrant and more...
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Guest Host Sara Ford discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:33] VS 2013 Update 4 CTP 1. Download Center: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=510314, KB Article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=510328, Related blog Posts: Brian Harry, ALM Team, VS Team, and C++ Team.
- [01:27] Introducing Gulp, Grunt, Bower, and npm support for Visual Studio (Scott Hanselman), Task Runner Explorer
- [03:26] Automating web security reviews with Netsparker, Hack Yourself First: How to go on the Cyber-Offense (Troy Hunt)
- [04:32] Windows Boxes for Vagrant Courtesy of Modern.ie (Cory Fowler)
- [05:23] Introducing Event Starter Kit (Ugo Lattanzi)
- [06:53] A new tool to correct DNA sequencing errors using consensus and context [written in C#] (Paul Greenfield), CSIRO Bioinformatics.
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[08:01] Who wrote the text for the Ctrl+Alt+Del dialog in Windows 3.1? (Raymond Chen)
- Sara's Pick of the Week:[09:10] Visualizing Algorithms