Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Jeff Burtoft discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [1:02] Visual Studio Launch Event (If you missed it)
- [2:42] Windows Store now open to all developers in 120 markets (Ted Dworkin)
- [3:52] Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop is Here (Jennifer Leaf)
- [4:51] Announcing F# Tools for Visual Studio Express 2012 for Web! (Visual Studio FSharp Team)
- [5:21] Welcome to the 2013 Imagine Cup Season!
- [7:40] Web Matrix 2 RTW, WebMatrix 2 is Released (Vishal Joshi)
- [10:20] WebMatrix 2 is Released! + New Windows Azure Features (Faith Allington)
- [11:39] WebMatrix and Node Package Manager (Justin Beckwith)
- [12:44] Code Snippets for Windows Store Apps
- [13:28] 5 Points Developers Need to Know about Windows RT (Anoop Madhusudanan)
- [14:30] Want some //real/ guidance for ARM development in Windows 8? Here it is. (Jerry Nixon), Metro style app development for Windows RT PCs
- [15:25] Integrating your cloud service with the file picker contracts (Scott Hoogerwerf)
- [16:47] Modern UI Icons (Austin Andrews) [Found Via: Dan Rigby - Windows 8 Developer Links – 2012-09-11]
- [17:15] Web Essentials 1.1 released (Mads Kristensen)
- [18:17] Updated Windows Azure Reference Architecture (Clint Edmonson)
- [19:00] Attachments.me connecting SkyDrive with Gmail and tips for other SkyDrive developers (Dare Obasanjo)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[20:11] iOS, iPhone & iPad storyboarding
- Jeff's Pick of the Week:[21:37] Enjoy A Cup Of CoffeeScript
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.