This week on Channel 9, Brian and returning guest host Martin Woodward discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:14] Kinect SDK 1.8 Released: Updated SDK, with HTML5, Kinect Fusion improvements, and more (Bob Heddle)
- [02:34] Visual Studio String Debug Visualizer (David Michener)
- [05:01] Extending Visual Studio Series (Andrey Karpov)
- [06:05] VS2013: upgrading a Windows Phone 7/8 and Windows 8 apps (Jeremy Alles)
- [06:54] Zero lines of code solution for in-app checking for updates on Windows Phone (Joost van Schaik)
- [07:57] 12 gems for Windows admins (J. Peter Bruzzese)
Picks of the Week!
- Martin's Pick of the Week:[09:33] Git authentication helper (Andrew Nurse)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:57] Free Space Art Assets to help you build your game (Susan Ibach)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.