This week on Channel 9, Brian and returning guest host Martin Woodward discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:14] Kinect SDK 1.8 Released: Updated SDK, with HTML5, Kinect Fusion improvements, and more (Bob Heddle)
- [02:34] Visual Studio String Debug Visualizer (David Michener)
- [05:01] Extending Visual Studio Series (Andrey Karpov)
- [06:05] VS2013: upgrading a Windows Phone 7/8 and Windows 8 apps (Jeremy Alles)
- [06:54] Zero lines of code solution for in-app checking for updates on Windows Phone (Joost van Schaik)
- [07:57] 12 gems for Windows admins (J. Peter Bruzzese)
Picks of the Week!
- Martin's Pick of the Week:[09:33] Git authentication helper (Andrew Nurse)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:57] Free Space Art Assets to help you build your game (Susan Ibach)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.