This week on Channel 9, Clint and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [0:34] Migrating apps from Windows Phone to Windows 8 (Rick Barraza, Brian Peek)
- [1:23] SQL Server Data Tools Updated for Visual Studio 2012 (David Ramel), Now available: SQL Server Data Tools - September 2012 update! (Janet Yeilding)
- [2:09] DirectX Graphics Development with Visual Studio 2012 (Visual C++ Team Blog)
- [3:16] Shell Context Menu, http://vsshcon.codeplex.com/
- [4:22] jQuery Code Snippets updated for VS2012, https://github.com/xxkylexx/Visual-Studio-jQuery-Code-Snippets (xxkylexx), http://jquerysnippets.codeplex.com/ (John Sheehan)
- [5:12] GameSalad announces support for Windows 8 (Lee Stott), http://gamesalad.com/creator/windows-8
- [5:55]50+ Epic Metro Style Design (Andy Sowards) [Found Via: Windows Phone Geek - 50+ Epic Metro (Windows Store) Style Designs]
- [7:02] ILPad (icemanind) [Found Via: The Morning Brew - The Morning Brew #1195]
- [8:00] Part 5 of 5: Introduction to Consuming Azure Mobile Services from iOS & Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 (Bruno Terkaly)
Picks of the week!
- Clint's Pick of the Week:[9:04] Curing Your Event Processing Blues with Reactive Extensions (Rx)
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[10:13] Programming with the Kinect for Windows Software Development Kit (ISBN 9780735666818) or here & here.
Production Note: The audio is a little off this week. There was a technical glitch with Clint's mic so we had to bump up the audio a bit. Now while you can hear him better, you can also hear more of the surrounding ambient noise too. Sorry about that!
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.