Download this episode
- [0:42] Microsoft® Silverlight™ 5 SDK RC, Microsoft Silverlight 5 RC Tools for Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1, Pete Brown's - Silverlight 5 RC now Available, What's new in Silverlight 5
- [3:36] ASP.NET vNext Series, HTML Editor Smart Tasks and Event Handler Generation (ASP.NET vNext Series)
- [5:36] Visual Studio vNext IDE Enhancements
- [6:56] NuGet 1.5 Released!, NuGet 1.5 release notes.
- [9:16] Very High Quality Image Resizing in .NET
- [11:34] Visual Studio Extensions worth checking out...
- [13:01] Create and share Visual Studio color schemes, New: import .vssettings XML
- [15:10] How to record Skype voice conversations
- [16:33] [CodePlex] Integration with AppHarbor
- [17:55] Build an Earthquake Application with Bing Maps WPF Control (Beta), Mapping an Address with the Bing Maps WPF Control (Beta) [Note from Greg: The two posts are not written by Peter Brown, but by Brian Lagunas. We just found these via a post from Pete Brown. My bad for not making it clearer in the story selection and causing the confusion during the recording... Sorry about that guys!] (Found via Pete Brown - Windows Client Developer Roundup 080 for 8/29/2011)
- [20:10] Windows Azure Toolkit for Social Games & Tankster Version 1.0 (Found via IUpdateable from Eric Nelson (UK) - Windows Azure Toolkit for Social Games v1.0
- [21:07] Windows Azure Toolkits for Devices – Now With Android!, Building Windows Phone Applications Using Windows Azure
- [21:52] 5 Helpful Windows Phone Mango SketchFlow Tutorials
- [24:09] Silverlight TV 83: Using Wireframes to Visually Communicate a Windows Phone Experience
- [22:49] GoingNative 1: VC++ vNext, CRT, C++ and Beyond
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week,[25:58] Welcome to VMLimited
- Nic's Pick of the Week,[27:30] Accessing data in ISO and VHD files
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.