Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:39] The Next Chapter: An open letter from Steve Ballmer and Stephen Elop
- [01:29] Xbox One to Launch on November 22, 2013 in 13 Markets (Larry Hryb aka @majornelson), http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/xbox-one-launch
- [02:25] Expanding Windows Azure MSDN Benefit (Brian Harry)
- [03:42] Designing the hub experience for Windows Store creative (art, music, video) apps (Pete Brown)
- [04:44] What’s new for HTML Developers in Blend for Visual Studio 2013 (Ryan J. Salva)
- [06:16] How to include "Rate & Review" API in your Windows 8 apps By Walaa Atef -> Ask users for Feedback [Found Via: Rob Caron - Top 10 Microsoft Developer Links for Wednesday, September 4th]
- [07:09] .NET Tips and Tricks from Daily .NET Tips – July and August 2013 Links (Abhijit Jana)
- [08:43] Channel 9 Highlight: Introducing the Unit Test Generator for Visual Studio (Brian Keller, Joshua Weber), Unit Test Generator
- [09:38] 10 Uses for Realtime Web Technologies (Chris Missal)
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[11:09] Friend of the Show, Martin Woodward, joins CodePlex
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[12:13] My Summer as a Program Manager Intern at Microsoft (Den Delimarsky)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.