Download this episode
- [0:41] The Big List of What’s New or Improved in Silverlight 5
- [1:47] Silverlight 5 RC–Low Latency Sound Effects, Silverlight 5 RC–TrickPlay and Media Remote Controls, Silverlight 5 RC–MarkupExtensions and DataContextChanged, Silverlight 5 RC–Platform Invocation
- [2:21] Calculating when the 1000th XKCD will appear
- [3:56] Windows Phone Mango Jump Start Workshop Now On Video
- [4:52] Windows Phone Starter Kit for Schools
- [6:01] Channel 9 Highlight: Hawaii interns XAPfest 2011 & XAPFest 2011 Sizzle Reel
- [8:56] NET 4, do you know the new features? - Top 10 Least Known Features & .NET 4, do you know the new features? - Top 10 most useful features
- [10:40] Are you using Workflow Foundation? And Azure? Then you need the CTP of the Activity Pack
- [14:04] Synchronize and Auto-Update your Visual Studio Extensions now with ExtensionSync 0.2.0
- [16:20] How many ways can you slice a URL and name the pieces?
- [19:06] Channel 9 Highlight: Cloud Cover Show Episode 58 - Exploring the Windows Azure Toolkit for Android
- [19:57] Channel 9 Highlight: Tech·Ed Australia 2011
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week! [21:45] Bringing Hyper-V to "Windows 8"
- Nic's Pick of the Week! [24:01] BUILD
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.