Play TWC9: SharePoint Framework, 3D Printed Nine Guy, Smart Tattoos and more...
This week on Channel 9, Nikola and Vlad discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:36] The SharePoint Framework—an open and connected platform, The Future of SharePoint
- [01:43] Kickstart UWP app creation with Windows App Studio’s open source UWP libraries and Samples App
- [03:16] Data Access in Universal Windows Platform (UWP) Apps
- [04:22] All Xamarin Evolve 2016 Sessions Now Available [Joseph Hill], Browse Through the Evolve 2016 Mobile App Source Code [James Montemagno]
- [05:43] Introducing docs.microsoft.com [Jeff Sandquist]
- [07:42] Get ready, SQL Server 2016 coming on June 1st [Tiffany Wissner], Microsoft SQL Server Developer Edition is now free [Tiffany Wissner], A tour through tool improvements in SQL Server 2016 [Ayo Olubeko]
- [08:38] Your First Xbox One UWP App [Jason Roberts]
- [09:28] What Happens in an Internet Minute? How to Capitalize on the Big Data Explosion [Yossi Abraham]
- [10:31] OpenAI Gym Gives Reinforcement Learning A Work Out [Mike James]
- [12:14] Nine Guy @ Thingiverse [Yoda_ler], Nine Guy Teleports into the Thingiverse [kburgoyne]
Picks of the Week!
- Vlads Pick of the Week:[12:47] Augmenting the Field-of-View of Head-Mounted Displays with Sparse Peripheral Displays
- Nikola's Pick of the Week:[15:03] Microsoft Research creates smart tattoos with Tattio [Laurent Giret]
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.