Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan and Brian discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [1:12] Visual Studio Achievements, Announcing Visual Studio Achievements Beta, Visual Studio Achievements FAQ (C9Team), Visual Studio Achievements for Windows Phone Beta - build 01012012 update (Den Delimarsky)
- [2:40] 101 Async Samples (Joe Mayo), http://www.wischik.com/lu/AsyncSilverlight/AsyncSamples.html [Found via Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew, Dew Drop – January 13, 2012 (#1,241)]
- [4:12] Use the power of Azure to create your own raytracer (David Catuhe) [Found via: MSDN Malaysia - Create Your Own Raytracer By Using Azure]
- [5:16] Event Flashback: ALM Summit 2011 - Scott Guthrie: Azure Unplugged
- [6:11] UIMap Toolbox (Rasmus Selsmark)
- [6:54] WPF 4.5: Observable Collection Cross-Thread Change Notification, WPF 4.5 Cross-Thread Collection Synchronization Redux (Pete Brown)
- [8:21] 10 Things ASP.NET Developers Should Know About Web.config Inheritance and Overrides (Jon Galloway) [Found via: Alvin Ashcraft's Morning Dew - Dew Drop – January 18, 2012 (#1,245)]
- [10:09] January 17th What’s Happening Around Visual Studio (Jason Zander) [Found via: The Morning Brew - The Morning Brew #1024]
Picks of the Week!
- Brian's Pick of the Week! [12:39] Case Study: Using Windows Azure to create MicroFinance, http://labs.mandogroup.com (Sarah Lamb, Gary Pretty)
- Dan's Pick of the Week! [13:43] Abusing the Microsoft Research's Touch Mouse Sensor API SDK with a Console-based Heat-map (Scott Hanselman)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.