Play TWC9: Stacking Microsoft, Windows 10 Pi, Bobble Head your Node.js and more...
This week on Channel 9, Nikola and Vlad discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:17] Department of Defense Commits to Windows 10 [Yusuf Mehdi]
- [02:13] Node.js: From Zero to Bobble with Visual Studio Code [Sara Itani]
- [04:30] Video Series – Guide to Developing with Windows 10 on Raspberry Pi 2 [Paul DeCarlo]
- [05:18] Build an Azure App Service to record Raspberry Pi Sensor Data [Brady Gaster]
- [06:09] Leveraging existing code for Yahoo Mail with Hosted Web Apps
- [07:21] Building a Great Hosted Web App [Jeff Burtoft]
- [07:45] Coffee and Code – Visual Studio for Java Developers! [Lachezar Arabadzhiev, Jonathan Rozenblit, Paul Laberge]
Picks of the Week!
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[08:31] Microsoft HoloLens: Galaxy Explorer Ep. 1 - Trust the Process, https://twitter.com/HoloLens/status/699736379719184384, https://microsoftstudios.com/hololens/shareyouridea/
- Nikola's Pick of the Week:[09:48] Stack Overflow: The Architecture - 2016 Edition [Nick Craver]
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.