Download this episode
Dan and Brian were AWOL this week so Tina and I stepped in to fill the void.
Tina assured me she had "prepped" for our taping but I think by this she just meant "consumed 18 cans of Dr Pepper".
In the end their were some very interesting stories to cover.... we just didn't get around to them.
What follows is either the greatest TWoC9 episode ever, or the worst. Possibly both. Or neither.
- [02:19] E3 2011 News
- [07:51] TRON:Legacy HTML5 Graphic Novel (Behind The Scenes with Giorgio & Ari) (My sincerest sincere apologies to Giorgio for getting his name wrong... TWICE! I had just been chatting with a colleague - named Sergio - and my brain broke...)
- [09:38] Windows Thin PC RTMs (Still not sure what this is but it sounds very interesting)
- [10:26] Bing for Mobile Browse Gets More Social
- [13:35] Leveraging your Android development expertise to build Windows Phone
- [14:28] Nic's Pick Of The Week: You can get away with almsot anything if you're dressed as an OH&S compliant construction worker (Please note: Microsoft was not affiliated with this prank and does not condone this kind of activity. Seriously; don't do it.)
- [16:06] Tina's Pick Of The Week: Carl Ledbetter on Designing For Xbox (More at Inside Xbox)
Oh and here's the article that Tina referrenced by way of Laura... turns out it's real: IDC predicts WP7 to overtake iPhone by 2015
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.