Play TWC9: TouchDevelop Opens, Microsoft Helps Create Node.js Foundation, Git Training, ngrok and more...
This week on Channel 9, Jeremy and guest host Jason Short discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:57] TouchDevelop goes open-source [Michał Moskal], https://github.com/Microsoft/TouchDevelop, https://www.touchdevelop.com/
- [01:45] Microsoft Joins Industry in Move to Create Node.js Foundation [Gianugo Rabellino]
- [02:22] The Developer’s Guide to the New .NET [Via Michael Crump (@mbcrump)]
- [04:30] Git Training for the .NET Team [Andrew Arnott] & GitHub for the Roslyn Team [Jared Parson]
- [06:12] Automatic code formatter released to GitHub [Jared Parsons]
- [06:38] Using AngularJS in Visual Studio 2013 [Jordan Matthiesen]
- [07:08] Angular in a Windows Store app – Taking Control [Timmy Kokke
- [07:36] Getting Started with Android Wearable using Xamarin and Visual Studio [Vincent Maverick S. Durano]
- [08:42] Create Your Own Private NuGet Server in Windows Azure [Alex Sanséau]
- [09:24] IoT with Windows on Devices [Michael Crump]
- [10:20] How Cortana Comes to Life in Windows 10 [Marcus Ash]
- [11:31] Microsoft Periodic Table: The science of relationships [Anand Khanse], http://az370354.vo.msecnd.net/whitepapers/The-Science-of-Relationships.pdf
Picks of the Week!
- Jeremy's Pick of the Week:[11:57] ngrok
- Jason's Pick of the Week:[13:56] Announcing the first build of Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.