Play TWC9: Visual Basic gets DICE Award, TechNet Virtual Conference, Bridge to iOS and more...
This week on Channel 9, Mark and Seth discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:43] After 25 years, Visual Basic gets its due with DICE award win [Alex Wawro], The Birth of Visual Basic [Scott Ferguson]
- [02:25] TechNet Virtual Conference
- [03:19] Using Windows 10 iOS bridge to convert Canabalt to Windows 10 in under 5 minutes [David Burela]
- [04:39] Free Visual Studio Dev Essentials Program now includes $300 in Azure credits and Exclusive Xamarin University access [Shawn Nandi]
- [05:51] Get your code hosted for free in VSTS [Matthew Mitrik]
- [06:57] A (Hitchhiker's) Guide To The .NET Core Projects on GitHub [Mark Rendle]
- [08:43] This week in Azure – January 25, 2016, https://aka.ms/thisweekinazure, @thisweekinazure [Tomasz Wisniewski]
- [09:42] Fetch! New Microsoft Garage app uses artificial intelligence to name that breed [Athima Chansanchai]
Picks of the Week!
- Mark's Pick of the Week:[10:39] Welcome to the Code Galaxies, Commander, https://github.com/anvaka/pm/tree/master/about#software-galaxies-documentation [Andrei Kashcha]
- Seth's Pick of the Week:[11:47] Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO) - Connect("Live"); // Q&A
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.