Play TWC9: Visual Studio for Game Development, .NET Foundation News, Building Cloud Apps ebook and more...
This week on Channel 9, Jeremy and guest host Kyle Gostinger, discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [01:37] Visual Studio for Game Development: New Partnerships with Unity, Unreal Engine and Cocos2d [Soma]
- [02:19] .NET Foundation Welcomes Executive Director Martin Woodward
- [03:19] Announcing LLILC - A new LLVM-based Compiler for .NET [Martin Woodward]
- [03:59] mspnp/azure-guidance
- [04:58] Free ebook: Building Cloud Apps with Microsoft Azure
- [05:31] Announcing Azure Service Fabric: Reducing Complexity in a Hyper-scale World [Mark Russinovich]
- [06:38] Introducing the Skype Web SDK [Matthew Proctor]
- [07:54] INFO: The Difference between Lync 2013 & Skype for Business [Kurt Shintaku, Christian Burke]
- [09:22] Closer Look at Datazen [Richa Yadav]
- [10:05] The Programmer’s Guide to Networking at a Conference [John Sonmez]
- [10:58] Open source at Microsoft: The next chapter for Microsoft Open Technologies [Jeffery Schwartz]
Picks of the Week!
- Jeremy's Pick of the Week:[11:56] https://www.siteextensions.net/packages, phpMyAdmin
- Kyle's Pick of the Week:[13:23] First Look At Uber’s Co-Founder’s Shopping Concierge “Operator”
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.