Play TWC9: WP7 gets multi-tasking,NuGet 1.1, MJPEG Decoder, Reflector
This week on Channel 9, Dan is joined by Larry Larsen to discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- [00:25] Windows Phone 7 Announcements at Mobile World Congress
- [02:57] Window Azure Team - Windows Azure AppFabric February CTP now available, includes performance enhancements, improved diagnostic, cache size option, and more
- [03:38] Coding4Fun - Brian Peek's MJPEG Decoder enables you to view video streams from Network/IP Web cameras in Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, XNA, WPF, and Windows Forms.
- [05:16] Phil Haack - NuGet 1.1 now available, adds lots of new features including a progress bar while downloading, smart resolution of dependencies, and more
- [06:31] Scott Hanselman - The 7 easy steps to creating a NuGet Package
- [07:26] Roger Doherty - 25+ videos on SQL Server including BI, SQL Azure, Entity Framework and more
- installation, package manager output window, a dependency resolutoin algorithm, and more.
- [07:57] Joe Stagner - The Visual Studio 2010 SP1 experience for ASP.NET Web Sites using Razor
- [09:00] Coding4Fun - Greg Duncan - Encog is a Neural Network/Machine Learning Framework available for Java, .NET and Silverlight
- [10:19] Redgate makes .NET Reflector a for-pay product, Greg Tillman gives the official response from Red Gate (and a request to leave comments, ideas, or their licensing requirements in the Red Gate Reflector forum), Dan shares his thoughts on expectations about pricing.
- [14:20] Other alternatives to Reflector including IL Spy, Mono's Cecil,and a Resharper tease post
Picks of the week!
- [17:00] Larry's pick: Automatic DJ, a Python app that use's the Face.com and Hunch APIs to build a playlist based on your Facebook profile