This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:29] Checklist: What NOT to do in ASP.NET (Scott Hanselman)
- [01:40] Explore the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Gaye Oncul Kok)
- [02:14] Channel 9 Highlight:
Three[More] Essential Tips for Async (Lucian Wischik)
- [03:21] Write High-DPI Apps for Windows 8.1 (Kenny Kerr)
- [04:04] New open source Portable Class Library for SQLite (Olivier Bloch)
- [04:50] Visual Studio Lab Management Guide
- [06:04] Bing Code Search: C# code snippets on-demand AND now available as a Visual Studio extension
- [07:45] .NET Code Dependency Graph Visualization using Force Field Simulation (George Mamaladze)
- [08:23] Getting Started with SignalR - and not a Chat room in sight! (Samuel Jack)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[09:17] Why Windows Uses Backslashes and Everything Else Uses Forward Slashes (Chris Hoffman)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:20] Conan O’Brien Explains Why He Turned Down Microsoft CEO Job Offer (pradeep)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.