This week on Channel 9, Brian and Dan discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:29] Checklist: What NOT to do in ASP.NET (Scott Hanselman)
- [01:40] Explore the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Gaye Oncul Kok)
- [02:14] Channel 9 Highlight:
Three[More] Essential Tips for Async (Lucian Wischik)
- [03:21] Write High-DPI Apps for Windows 8.1 (Kenny Kerr)
- [04:04] New open source Portable Class Library for SQLite (Olivier Bloch)
- [04:50] Visual Studio Lab Management Guide
- [06:04] Bing Code Search: C# code snippets on-demand AND now available as a Visual Studio extension
- [07:45] .NET Code Dependency Graph Visualization using Force Field Simulation (George Mamaladze)
- [08:23] Getting Started with SignalR - and not a Chat room in sight! (Samuel Jack)
Picks of the Week!
- Dan's Pick of the Week:[09:17] Why Windows Uses Backslashes and Everything Else Uses Forward Slashes (Chris Hoffman)
- Brian's Pick of the Week:[10:20] Conan O’Brien Explains Why He Turned Down Microsoft CEO Job Offer (pradeep)
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.