Play TWC9: Windows 10 Launch Date, Win10 Dev Tools, Azure Apps, API Tools, IoT and more...
This week on Channel 9, Jeremy and guest host Chris Kinsman discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:40] Windows 10 Launching This Summer in 190 Countries and 111 Languages [Terry Myerson]
- [01:28] Windows 10 developer tooling preview now available to Windows Insiders [Cliff Simpkins]
- [01:42] Visual Studio Tools for Windows 10 Technical Preview [S. Somasegar]
- [02:29] Where to look to start a little dev for #Windows10? course in #GitHub [Bruno Capuano], http://microsoft.github.io/windows/, https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples, https://github.com/Microsoft/Windows-driver-samples
- [03:07] Announcing the new Azure App Service [Scott Guthrie]
- [04:16] Introducing the Azure API Apps Tools for Visual Studio 2013 [Brady Gaster]
- [05:20] MSBuild Engine is now Open Source on GitHub [Rich Lander]
- [06:09] Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview [Kirk Koenigsbauer]
- [06:42] Microsoft announces Azure IoT Suite [Takeshi Numoto]
- [07:23] Node.js Tools 1.0 for Visual Studio [Sara Itani]
- [08:34] A Preview of Angular 2 and TypeScript in Visual Studio [Jordan Matthiesen]
- [09:54] WPF Team – Connect(“Live”); // Live Q&A, WPF in 4.6 and beyond
- [11:04] Infographic: The Rise of Mobile C#
- [12:17] Autodesk 123D Tinkerplay User-friendly 3D Action Figure Creator: A Real Amateur Hero [Lambert Varias]
Picks of the Week!
- Jeremy's Pick of the Week:[13:50] Prism grows up [Christopher Bennage], The Future of the Prism Library: Meet the New Team, First Look at the Prism for Xamarin.Forms Preview, http://brianlagunas.com/blog/ [Brian Lagunas]
- Chris' Pick of the Week:[15:40] BackBlaze
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.