Play TWC9: Windows 10 on 200 Million, Surface Controlled Passenger Drone, Seeing Cars and more...
This week on Channel 9, Nikola and Vlad are back and discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:40] Windows 10 Now Active on over 200 Million Devices [Yusuf Mehdi]
- [01:29] The Oculus Rift costs $599 and starts shipping March 28th [Adi Robertson]
- [02:53] Now Available: Speaker & Video APIs from Microsoft Project Oxford [Ryan Galgon]
- [04:27] Designing the VS Code extensibility API by watching developers build extensions [Steven Clarke]
- [06:33] Modifying Xbox Controllers for Gamers with Disabilities: Ben Heck Shows How [Ben Heck, Caleb Kraft]
- [07:23] Every Star Wars Project Featured on Make: So Far (Over 100!) [Nathan Hurst]
- [08:48] Asset creation for holographic apps
- [10:38] Windows Process Memory Usage Demystified [Sasha Goldshtein]
- [11:09] The Space Shuttle in Flightgear [Thorsten R.]
- [12:13] CLAW-some! You can now play with your cat via Skype using a remote-controlled toy - but watch out, it can still 'scratch' you [Amanda Williams]
- [13:53] Microsoft’s Kinect-powered 3D scan app now in the Windows Store [Surur], More Information, Store
- [14:42] Beer and Chips [Simon Powell]
Picks of the Week!
- Vlad's Pick of the Week:[15:47] Eyes on the Road: How Autonomous Cars Understand What They’re Seeing, Reasons Why Computers Will Drive Better Than You
- Nikola's Pick of the Week:[17:28] This drone can carry a human passenger and is controlled by a Microsoft Surface
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.