This week on Channel 9, Brian, Clark Sell, and a surprise guest discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- Clark Sell guests hosts.
- Windows Phone 7 Series was announced (Gizmodo Review | Channel
9 Hands-on Look |
MIX2010 Developer Story)
- Interesting because: Microsoft is back in the mobile game. Developer story coming next month at MIX.
- Scott Hanselman's project to build
Hanselcart: An Embedded Social Proxy.
- Interesting because: As teams become more and more globally distributed, we need better ways of applying that "personal touch."
- 10-4 Episode 41: Downloading and Installing the Visual Studio 2010 Release Candidate.
- Interesting because: It's never been easier to install Visual Studio 2010 (including Team Foundation Server).
- Fix for IntelliSense crashes in Visual Studio 2010 RC.
- Interesting because: Your feedback matters! This issue was reported by the community and fixed in a matter of days.
- Visual Studio Lab Management 2010 RC VHD available for
- Interesting because: You can now evaluate/learn Lab Management without needing to spend a lot of time setting up your test rig.
- Free eBook on virtualization R2
- Interesting because: Virtualization is becoming an increasingly popular tool in a developer's arsenal.
- Clark's Pick of the Week:
MS Deploy for deploying web applications.
- Interesting because: With so many deployment options to choose from how do you know which one to use? This one gets Clark's endorsement, and he explains why.
- Brian's Pick of the Week:
Augmented Reality with Bing Maps, a TED talk
- Interesting because: Wow. Just, wow. You have to watch the video to believe it.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.