Download this episode
This week on Channel 9, Dan is joined by Clint Rutkas to discuss the week's top developer news, including:
- Jason Zander: Walkthrough of using Visual Basic CTP for Windows Phone 7 Tools (Watch)
- Scott Guthrie: ASP.NET Security Vulnerability FAQ, and updated steps to avoid it (Watch)
- Jaime Rodriguez, Yochay Kiriaty - Inside Windows Phone - Windows Phone Silverlight Tookit with David Anson (Watch)
- Andy Beaulieu - Customizable Ragdoll for Windows Phone 7 (Watch)
- Andy Pennell - Using WCF on Windows Phone 7 Walkthrough (Watch)
- John Papa - Silverlight TV - Debugging WCF Services including using Fiddler (Watch)
- Yochay Kiriaty - Windows Phone 7 Training Course - Pivot and Panorama controls Hands On Lab (Watch)
- Steve Tibbett - .NET String Formatting Cheat Sheet, via Greg Duncan (Watch)
- Alexander MP - SQL Function to compare string similarity, via .NET Kicks (Watch)
- Anoop Madhusudanan - 7 Free eBooks for .NET Programmers (Watch)
Picks of the week!
- Dan's pick: War Story Europe in Flames, a free Silverlight MMO RTS (Watch)
- Clint's pick: Tips and Tricks from Jeff Wilcoxon Twitter (Watch)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.