Download this episode
"Special" guest host Ed Kaim is in the studio as Dan is down covering GDC.
This week's episode includes
- Max Zuckerman interviews Bill Gates on what he would do if he was 17 again.
- XNA announces Community Arcade which enables anyone to submit a game, get it peer-reviewed, and shared with the Xbox Live community
- XNA also announced that you'll be able to build games for Zune with XNA Game Studio 3.0 including wireless multiplayer
- Xbox also announced that publishers who have an XDK will now have access to a set of XNA APIs that enable leaderboard, matchmaking, achievements, and more, found via Greg Duncan
- Windows Live SkyDrive is out of beta and increased it's size to 5GB. Also see Angus Logan's Blog and http://dev.live.com.
- VS DB Pro team releases Power Tools - custom data generators, SQL Static analysis, data generation wizard, and more, via Gert Drapers
- Visualize LINQ Expression Evaluation - Utility that enables you to visually see and step through LINQ expressions from John Skeet
- Brian's pick of the week: William Stacey fixes the VS SLN problem with 1 line of PowerShell
- Ed's Pick of the week: Nikhil Kothari's Script#
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.