AzureChatR: Building a Cross-Platform Chat App
In this episode, Robert is joined by Nick Landry. Nick shows AzureChatr, a cross-platform chat app that he built to demonstrate mobile development techniques with a cloud backend. AzureChatr lets you chat live in real-time with other users in a global chat room. Nick walks us through some of the code and shares some best practices for building apps in a cloud-first mobile-first world.
- Blog post about AzureChatr, the project, the features, download links and source code
- Install AzureChatr for Windows Phone 8.1
- Universal Windows app source code on GitHub
- Android app source code on GitHub
- iOS app source code on GitHub
- Get started with the Microsoft Azure trial
- Nick's blog
- Follow Nick on Twitter
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.