This is the second of a two part series where Robert is joined by Aditi Dugar, who shows how and why you can modernize existing .NET applications by containerizing them and moving them to the cloud. This brings significant deployment and DevOps improvements without the need to re-architect or rewrite the app.
In part one, Aditi showed how to create containers to run existing .NET applications. In part two, she shows how to get those containers running in Azure and introduces us to using Kubernetes to orchestrate the containers.
- .NET Application Architecture center
- Modernize existing .NET apps with Windows Containers and Azure blog post
- Modernize existing .NET apps with Windows Containers and Azure eBook
- Modernizing existing .NET apps GitHub repo
- Create a Free Account (Azure)