This is the third of a four part series on building cross platform apps using Xamarin and C#. In this episode Robert is joined by James Montemagno, a developer evangelist at Xamarin, who discusses how to leverage Azure Mobile Services and Xamarin to transform an offline app to a cloud connected cross-platform mobile app. We will integrate oAuth into our application to store our data on a per user basis, all of which will be shared using the same C# code across Android, iOS, and Windows from one Portable Class Library.
- Full source code for the My Expenses app demoed is available on GitHub
- Try Xamarin today: www.xamarin.com
- Follow James on Twitter and his personal blog
- Get unlimited, live, online mobile development training around the clock: Xamarin University
- Attend Xamarin Evolve 2014, the largest mobile development conference of the year, on October 6-10
- Xamarin developer documentation and blog